Monday, March 12, 2012

Just a little bit of whats been going on over here in Rexburg. First of all the sun has been out every single day this past week and let me just tell you how nice its been. No complaints over here!
We have also begun the packing up process. Starting this early isn't Beau's preference, but I would rather get it done slowly over a few weeks than spend sun up - sun down packing & cleaning. Everyday I am getting more and more excited about going home, our trip and moving to Denver. I am always up for an adventure and April will be just that...



1.) "Mom, no more pictures." 2.) Beau @ Texas Roadhouse for dinner
3.) Me and Mr. Marco while Beau was studying 4.) My new favorite things ever
5.) Mr. Beau while we baby-sat Kaybree 6. Sunday dessert w/ friends/ 1st attempt at making my moms Texas Sheet Cake

No comments: