Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I was a sneaky wife and planned a cruise to surprise Beau with. It was funny because one night we were laying in bed completely restless so naturally we started asking each other "if you could travel to 5 places in the world where would you go?" His were Cayman Islands, Belize, South Africa, Honduras and NY. Fast forward a few weeks later and I was checking my e-mail and of course I'm signed up for the cruise alerts so I went to the website and came across a cruise that went to Cayman Islands, Belize, Honduras and Cozumel. I thought this was too good to be true and decided I couldn't pass up this perfect opportunity to surprise Beau. So, last night I couldn't keep it in any longer so I decided to surprise him with it. He was seriously in shock and couldn't believe that I got away with this. Here we come Miami April 19th!

2 comments:

Lindsey Chadwick said...

what?!? Man you are a good wife! WHat is this cruise alert thing I'm hearing about?

beau&lindee said...

you are too funny. and the cruise alert is just an e-mail i get everytime they put out a good deal on cruises. this one i got at cruisecheap.com you should check it out :) hows life?!